So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Saturday, November 06, 2004

The immanence of my stupidity and profundity...

Well, life being what it is, things always change. For example, this post. I just tried to preview it and the lost all my text...which taught me a lesson: I now have a blog (and always copy text). That's correct. I have a blog. I'm not sure what a blog is (sounds like a Korean electric car), but I have one. What does this mean? It means that the craziest guy that the first half of you have ever known and the most biblically conservative guy that the second half of you have ever known and the worst mathematician that the third half of you have ever known is now online. I don't know what to expect, but this will be an adventure into my mind with my mind to see which mind my mind minds. I hope some are entertained, some are confused, some are edified and some are enraged. (can you see which word doesn't belong?) None the less, this is just an intro post. I ancitipate some good, some bad, some deep and some dipstick things will be posted on here. I'll know when you do though. I'm going to eat pasta now. May God's grace be manifest to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home