So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Uh...ugh...

...Man! Between sermon prep and being involved in some massive issues in an MB church in the lower mainland (via the internet) and sorting through some theological issues here in Saskatoon...plus working 2 jobs (I quit 1), having guests over lots and on and on, I've been BUSY! I haven't posted much in a while. I'm also thinking about posting some of the stuff that I'm working through, but seeing that my reading audience apparently includes several people in my church (and I have to be tactful), I'm undecided what I'm going to share on my blog. I may slam out a multi-thread study on something, but if I'm going to be throwing some major work into something, I don't want an entirely new project. I'll get my thoughts together tomorrow and maybe start working on something. Until then, there will be plenty of funny and insane ramblings on the blog of my alter ego. Enjoy the day all! Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home