So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Rolling on the Floor and Laughing...

Well, what is with this place? Everytime I comment on any of the 'hot topics', I get arguments going and get my wrists slapped. Calm down guys...I'll comment more on this in a while, when I find time. Anyway, I'm online for another purpose:

I recieved some Christmas baking from an anonymous person today and I'd like to ask for her hand in marriage.

So, if you were the one that dropped off baking at my place, step forth and receive your blessing.

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a card in your mail box.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger The Armchair Geek said...

Yeah...Mark found it and told me the stuff was for him, so the offer is not withstanding. Sorry, but them's the breaks. Unless Mark is lying...hmmm...stay tuned!

11:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was for all.

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home