So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I might need my Divinci prescription myself...

Oh man. Some times, I suspect that I'm mentally handicapped. When I get tired, I go nuts and post things on other people's blogs that I shouldn't. Doh! Last night, I posted on Challies.com and used the phrase "corn-fed Iowa idiot" in reference to God...though in a proper context. Go here and scroll to the bottom to read my sleep-depraved crazy ramblings:

http://www.challies.com/archives/001832.php#comments

Yeah. I did laugh at my own comment on screwing with the flanel boards in Sunday School though. That part is true. My teacher used to get so mad at me when I'd make John stand on his head in the sailboat. HA! Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home