So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

Man, it's been a while since I've been online and putting anything up here...not that anyone except my room-mate and maybe one other person (from Lethbridge maybe?) ever read this at all. I've been reading a lot of Edwards, Augustine and D.L.Carson in preparation for a class I'm teaching on the Love of God. Can't teach on doctrine, so I'm talking about God's love for himself; the foundation of every doctrine...pretty sneaky eh? None the less, I've got company coming over in a little so I'm going to postpone posting something for a while...until then,

The Armchair Theologian

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's getting boring to come here waiting for new posts that rarely appear.

6:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home