So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Something strange I never noticed...

Man...I've been posting on my other blog for a while and had www.Launch.com playing streaming music videos on my TV, for background music and also to kinda keep my up on pop culture (a tiny bit). Anyway, I had some country stuff playing and I couldn't help but notice how around half of them were quite religious in nature. Carrrie Underwood singing "Jesus take the wheel", or Brooks and Dunn commenting on how they now "believe", or Gretchen Wilson commenting on how she's politically incorrect in liking the Bible. Anyway, I always knew that country music was more in touch with the 'common folk', what with it being a form of folk music. I just didn't really realize how religious the common folk still were. Interesting. Maybe I will make a career for myself in country music. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home