So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Can barely blog...feel so weak...

Due to a recent exposure to the horribly lethal, highly unstable and most likely illegal substance Rabanium, I've been under the weather with some pretty serious Rabanium poisoning. Just so you know, (you know who you are!) here's how I spent my afternoon:


(Nurse: "Well, I still don't see it! Let's put you through this thing a fourth time...Either this machine is broken or your brain IS missing!"

Me: "Whatever you say Bruce! Is somebody burning some cinnamon toast?")


Apparently some people think that they can just throw Rabanium around like it's play-doh. Not so. It's most likely not lethal and I should recover, but I'll be under the weather for a little while. PLEASE, do your part: Handle Rabanium responsibly and help control the pet population; have your pet spaid or nutored. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

9 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn said...

You're crazy...in a good way I think!

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

loco en la cabeza

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey you! Hope you get some soup!

Latahs!

9:31 AM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

Not so funny. That poor guy is on dialysis. That is an incredibly crummy treatment.

And somebody stole my bunny and didn't even tell me...

BTW, Hibby--I noticed you commented on my pics. Nice! Thanks. It made me feel special.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Sorry Heidi. I just grabbed the picture from google images...I wasn't meaning to make fun of dialysis.

I changed it now. Now it's a joke about me having no brain.

As for the bunny...was your bunny known for having pancakes on his/her head? If so, I think I know who took him/her

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Craver Vii said...

Before you go giving Rabanium a bad rap, you should take into consideration how many six-fingered superheroes have been mutated into existance through its accental misuse.

Good luck with that, eh?

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Wyatt Graham said...

i feel......odd?

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

Si, gray and white bunny...often balancing pancake (among other objects) on his head...

Have ya seen him?

7:12 AM

 
Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Heidi, I'm not sure it's intended, but when you asked "have you seen him", I couldn't help but think of that old MC Hammer Song "Have you seen her?". So now, one of MC Hammer's light ballads is stuck in my head. Most likely for the whole day. I don't know how, but I'm going to get you for that!

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home