So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Public Health Announcement from the Armchair Theologian

Man! I'm sitting in class right now, listening to a lecture on the Psalms, but my stomach is singing this song:



ARGH! The struggle between the Spirit (my will to listen about teaching about the scriptures) and the Flesh (my rumbling tummy) continues. And as I'm writing this, a huge jerk beside me pulled out a tupperware container and is currently eating some yummy looking stuff. Curse you Esparanza!

Remember to have breakfast kids; it will make a difference in work and at school. Your kindergarten teacher was right. It's the most important meal of the day.

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Shelton said...

Nice going, Army. That song is now firmly embedded in my brain. The good folks at Culver's thank you.

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Bah! I heard most of the first line of the song and hastily killed the sound. I was nevertheless still too late.
If that song is stuck in my head for the remainder of the day...you are gonna get it...and your health will suffer.

Thus concludes a Public Health Announcement from your friendly neighborhood Hibby.

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home