So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Friday, February 02, 2007

Two places where I've been...

For those of you that know me, you know that I kinda have my circles that I travel in and I'm pretty regular. I also haven't been posting here much as of recent, but that's more because I've been posting other places. You may be entertained by some of the goings on (and my aggressive/rude interaction with Mr. Hairless Chimp) at CW's blog or at a rather difficult to follow rant about "falling in love" at the Blog of the Amazing Daasy. Anyway, there's some links to stupid things I've said lately. If they don't entertain you, my career as the world's worst blogger will come to a crushing end. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

1 Comments:

Blogger Craver Vii said...

"Pretty regular" you say? You shouldn't have to worry about that kind of stuff for quite a while, young feller.

Your loyal fans still look for you here. And me too, ya nut!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home