So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Quite possibly the second coolest thing ever...

Now, I have to admit that when I was a kid I saw tons of things that I thought were cool. Probably one of the coolest was these cars and trucks that could turn into robots, and they're coming back in a movie this summer. Those things were cool and I always thought that when I was 16, I'd have my own transformer. Well, the Japanese have let me down. They never invented Transformers like I thought they would...

...But amazingly the Mexicans have fully come through with something I didn't expect! After seeing a rocketpack on an old James Bond movie, I always wanted one of those too. Tecnologia Aeroespacial Mexicana is the only current aerospace company that builds rocketpacks, and you can find them here for a paltry $250,000. What a steal! The technology has improved on them as well, and now they can go almost 60 miles and hours and fly for 30 seconds! MAN! All they need is to double the effeciency and give them like 20 times the fuel and you could fly your rocketpack to work. No WHO wouldn't want that? LOL!

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Jetson

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Shelton said...

Admit it, Lyndon. You're the Rocketeer!

4:20 AM

 
Blogger Chad said...

i bought 2

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ha, Lee. That's exactly what I thought of when I saw them! Great minds think alike. :)

Ha, my word verification is "rubfishb" - and, uh, I thought that was funny enough to want to share.

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home