So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Friday, December 16, 2005

Something I stoled from somewhere else...

A- Age of your first real kiss: 8 (don't hate the playa. Hate the game)
B- Band you are listening to right now: MASTERPLAN! Awe Yeah!
C- Crush: ST. Not that it would ever matter... (The question is, WHICH "ST" am I talking about?...and you're ALL wrong! HA!)
D- Drink you drank last: water
E- Easiest person to talk to: The Chad...and maybe the Beast.
F- Favorite ice cream: anything that someone else is buying.
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: I've had worms once, but I had to get bare and get a huge needle in the butt to get rid of them. Neither was very pleasant.
H- Height: 6'2
I- Instruments: Of doom or destruction? (Drums, Vibraphone, Marimba, Guitar, Piano)
J- Jelly Flavor: I'm count Chocula. I love chocolate!
K- Kids: Who told you? Who is spreading these horrible rumors about me?
L- Longest car/bus ride: 23 hours. YQ 1994.
M- Major issue: All attacks on the scriptures and things therein.
N- Nicknames: Fattie, El Cheapo Grande, Tiger, Homestar, Cutie Pie, Pootie, M.C. Chubby Chub.
O- One wish: Holiness.
P- Phobia: Getting married to someone who hates Jesus.
Q- Quote: "There is no gospel preaching when Sola Scriptura is compromised. The Sufficiency of Scripture is always the target of every false teacher. The elders of the church must be prepared to define and defend this fundamental truth. And more than this, they must be able to do so with God borne passion. Let us pray that God will bless his people with a deep and abiding love for his truth, and the desire to press this truth boldly in the face of those who oppose it." -James White
R- Reasons to smile: God loves himself. Ask me about that sometime! YEAH!
S- Shoe size: 14
T- Time you woke up today: 11:15...DAG NAB IT! I'm LATE for work!
U- Unknown fact about me: I once won a big amatuer rap contest.
V- vegtables: Potatoes, Corn, Mushrooms, Steak; medium rare with bulls eye. (3 out of 4 aint bad)
W- Worst Habit: Sinning.
X- Xmas gift you really want: $21,000 US Dollars. Ask me why sometime.
Y-Yesterday's highlight: Sleeping in. (Yesterday was CRAP!)
Z-Zodiac sign: Bugatti Veyron. (I think I screwed up)

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home