So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Reflections of a Rogue Homie...

I was checking out a certain Christian Rapper's web page the other day and I posted a comment that I figured that I share with y'all. Go here and enjoy my stupidity:

http://www.houseoftbone.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2

It's down near the bottom and I hope I get a record deal from it. HA! I'm such a schmo! I'll have something more serious to say in a day or two. I'm thinking of sorting through the concept of healing for Mr. Anonymous, or I might do something else. Most likely, I might start blogging comments on 1 Kings 18 in an effort to sort out thoughts on an up and coming sermon series I'm doing. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

2 Comments:

Blogger andrew + camille said...

that was awesome!!

dude you got skillz!!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger The Armchair Geek said...

Word.

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home