So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Friday, June 09, 2006

A Good Resource...

I have had a few friends who asked me about the Emergent Church movement. I've also had several emergent philosophers stop by and throw around several postmodern philosophical terms (and ideas). So, for those who wonder where Armchair sits (as if that's in question), I'd like to hand the task off to men more capable than me. The Master's Seminary had a lectureship series on the Emergent Church this year, and the MP3' s of that series are here:

http://www.tms.edu/audio.asp?ministry_id=3&dlyear=-1&dlcat=Faculty+Lecture+Series&dlcat2=-1

Richard Mayhue's tackling of the Emergent Church is pretty scalding, but definitely not shooting in the wind. I challenge all his critics to get a copy of the literature he's quoting from. John MacArthur's take on it is pretty strong too. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home