So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday night and needing a post BAD!

Okay. It's Saturday night and I'm about to go out, but I remembered that I've not put anything on here for a while. Here's a question. I was at work the other day, and I saw a box that said "Henco En Corea". What the heck is up with that? I've seen lots of "Hencho En Mexico" and all, and also "Made in Korea", but why would the "Made in Korea" be in Spanish? That's bizarre and that's all I have to say. I'm amazingly not in a weird mood tonight...actually I'm pretty depressed for some reason or another so I'm going to go out instead of sit around the house. I'll have to go and perform some psychoanalysis on myself later, and possibly give myself some counselling...though my mind gets a 'resident discount' from itself on all counselling/interventions. Okay. Until Next time,

The Armchair Theologian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home