So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The MOST obscure quote in the world!

I've posted some obscure quotes (or poetry or whatever) before that people googled and found and whatnot, but if anyone can get this one, I'll eat my own toe:

"I'm Mike and I'm from Burion, and because I'm from Burion I like the 3 "B's": Beer, Bowling, and VAN HALEN!"

I was thinking working on my C&C notes for Monday, but this stupid quote kept jumping into my head. Stupid sleep deprived useless brain! So much for this dumb filler post. Oh, and pray for Curt Jurgens (who posts as Leenis) as he broke his neck, diving into shallow water. He's in rough shape, but I don't really know much than just that he's busted up good. Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

1 Comments:

Blogger Phan Tom Lager said...

I am still alive and reasonably well. Praise the Lord! Thanks for the support. It is much appreciated.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home