So Nimm Denn Meine Hande...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lessons learned from a blog>>>!<<<

It seems that the only way that I know anyone ever reads this dumb blog is if I say something risque, or offensive. Controversy apparently generates hits and posts. So, I was thinking that I needed a new post, since all my serious writing has been in the comments as of late (there's been some good stuff plastering the comment board though!). Something deep and thought provoking. Something controversial. Hmmm...what would also be slightly offensive, but not enough to be offensive to some of my friends? How about this:

PARTY AT MY PLACE ON SATURDAY!

Yeah. I'm leaving for California next week, so I'm having an open door party on Saturday. I'll open the doors from around 6 until midnight and I'll have the barbeque running for a while. Bring drinks and whatever food you want, but I'm going to be totally cleaning out all the food I have, so come to goon! I have so many different groups of people wanting to see me that I figured that I'd simply have a party and let everyone come over who wants to! Spread the word!

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

Oh, and I'm at (content removed by federal witness protection program). You can call me at work if you want, or call me at home (382-XXXX) if you have any questions.

Spread the word!

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

Until Next Time,

The Armchair Theologian

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew L said...

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

I'm most definitely in.

3:46 PM

 
Blogger 4given said...

Hey Lyndon... YOU WON!!!

3:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home